This world is full of interesting and strange things, there is a lot of such information. We have brought you some of the same information which we were not aware of yet. You will surely be surprised to know some of them.
1. A piece of cloud weighs one million pounds.
2. A common man can live a month without food, while a week can live without water. If the amount of water in your body is less than 1%, you feel thirsty and if it is less than 10%, you may feel thirsty.
3. Coca-Cola will turn green if coloring is not added.
4. On average, a person eats about one pound of worms found in food throughout the year.
5. The month begins on Sunday. The 13th of this month is Friday.
6. When a person cries the tears that come out of his eyes tell whether he is happy or gum. If the first tear comes out of the right eye, it is a tear of happiness. On the contrary, if it comes out of the left eye, it is tears of gum.
7. There are 1.6 million ants in the world compared to every human being and the number of ants in the world is equal to the weight of human beings.
8. On average, 12 babies are handed over to the wrong parents every day after birth.
9. If you start a business with 1 rupee and double your money every day, you will become a millionaire in 27 days.
10. The human body has 60,000 miles of blood vessels.
11. The flea “Flea” can jump up to 200 times its length, which means that the average person can jump to a height of 300 to 400 meters.
12. Birds do not urinate.
13. Dogs have the ability to understand 250 types of words, body movements, and easy calculations.
14. Ostrich eyes are larger than their brains.
15. The Hummingbird weighs less than a normal coin.
16. The tongue is the strongest muscle in our body.
17. If 33 million people stand in a line holding each other’s hands, they can make their way around the equator.
18. Like “fingerprints”, “Tongue Prints” are different for every person.
19. We are born with 300 bones, but as we get older, these bones become intertwined and in the end, only 206 bones remain.
20. Most of the particles in the house are formed from dead skin.
21. In mammals, only elephants cannot jump.
22. You look 1% smaller in the evening than in the morning.
23. Throughout your life you produce enough saliva to fill 2 swimming pools.
24. Our eyes remain the same from birth to death, while our ears and nose grow throughout life.
25. For 1 pound of honey, a bee has to visit 2 million flowers.
26. Red bag “Cockroaches” can live for many weeks because their brains are in the body instead of the head. They die of malnutrition.
27. The thigh bone of a human thigh is stronger than concrete.
Insects cannot feel pain.
28. If you stop sneezing, your brain or neck vein may rupture and you may die.
29. Chewing gum burns about 11 calories per hour.
30. 95% of people who can’t say anything can easily write it down.
31. An out of order clock tells the correct time twice a day.
32. 10% of the world’s population does all their work with the left hand.
33. Every five minutes, the earth travels more than 5,000 miles.
34. The world’s oldest piece of “chewing gum” is 9000 years old.
35. You can’t snore while dreaming and you can’t dream while snoring, meaning you can’t do both at the same time.
36. The average person walks around the earth 3 times in his entire life.
37. One in five humans believe that aliens actually exist.
38. The average man spends 6 months of his life waiting for the red light to turn green at traffic signals.
39. Chew bubble “Chewing Gum” while chopping onions to prevent water from coming out of the eyes while cutting yaz.
40. It would take almost 1000 years to watch every single video on YouTube.
41. Women speak 20,000 words a day while men speak only 7,000 words.
42. 95% of jellyfish’s body is made up of water.
43. The hippo can open its mouth so big that a 4-foot-tall baby can easily fit inside it.
44. The giraffe clears its ears with its 21-inch-long tongue.
45. Out of 2 billion people, only one person can reach 116 years of age or older.
46. A 4-year-old asks an average of 400 questions a day.
47. The human brain performs more than 38,000 trillion tasks every second, while the most powerful computer to date, called the Blue Gene, is only 002% of the human brain can do the job.
48. The mosquito has 47 teeth.
49. About 50% of human DNA is derived from the DNA of bananas.
50. Human beings has 32 teeth.