Coffee is the second most consumed beverage in the world after tea. According to modern medical research, moderate consumption of coffee can protect against many diseases. Medical research reports that coffee consumption has also been shown to reduce the risk of liver and bowel cancer, according to various reports. Helps to cheer up the mood and reduce the risk of depression. But if anything is not used in moderation, it also causes harm. Caffeine in coffee has both advantages and disadvantages.
ADVANTAGES OF COFFEE:
- Heart disease causes heart failure.
- The chances of depression are significantly lower.
- Protects against liver diseases.
- Improves memory.
- Protects against cancer.
- Improves asthma and headaches.
DISADVANTAGES OF COFFEE:
- Excessive consumption of caffeine in coffee can lead to permanent illnesses such as irritability and lethargy.
- The stomach can be badly affected.
- Heartburn may also be a complaint.
- Loss of appetite and nausea have also complained.
If considered, research shows that coffee can have significant benefits. But before using anything, you must consult your doctor (doctor) because eating food and drink on the advice of a doctor improves health because a successful life is not possible without good health and good health depends on a balanced diet. ۔