There are several methods by which you cannot find a password but you can guess it to some extent. Here are some steps for you:-
1. Reading Clues:
Many people use their personal names for their passwords. Here are a few tips for you:
- The name of person’s siblings.
- The name of person’s significant.
- The person’s nickname.
2. Guess The Most Common Passwords:
At the end of every year, a list of the 25 most common password lists is released. Try all these one by one from this list provided:
3. Guess Some Important Numbers:
Many people in the world use numbers in their passwords. Some people use their phone numbers in their passwords. Numbers such as 1 or 2 are most commonly used by people in their passwords. The date of birth of the person may also be included in their passwords.
4. Guess The Person’s Favourite Thing:
Many people also set the passwords of their favourite things. It may be the person’s favourite TV show, movie, food, or book.
5. Use Some Common Password Tricks:
There are a few tricks that you can use to guess the password:
- There is a 50% chance that the password contains one or two vowels.
- If the password contains numbers it will be 1 or 2 and will be at the end of the password.
- If the password contains a capital letter it will be in the beginning.
6. Password Requirements:
Most people set their passwords according to the requirements. i.e. the length of the password should be at least 6 numbers. Many websites have requirements that passwords must have 1 uppercase, lowercase letter, a number, or any symbol.
7. Ask For A Hint:
Many websites also have the opportunity of the hint password. The main password is related to the hint password in some means. If any hint is provided then guess the password accordingly.